Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy September 1st


Welcome to my first blog and another first. Since it is Spetember first, can fall be far behind? I love the colors of fall and look forward to the trees turning each year. I like painting with the happy oranges and yellows

I'll start off by sharing a painting painted digitally using Corel Painter X. This is a wonderful program for painting or for taking your photos a step further from photography to paintings.

You may find all about Painter here:
http://tinyurl.com/57lx7m

2 comments:

bevlangby said...

Marcia a perfect choice for your first painting on your new blog its sunny and happy just like your wonderful personality and so well painted .........i see u also like Micheal Buble and Abba ........good luck with your new venture and i will visit again
hugs bev

Marcia said...

Oh Bev, you say the nicest things! Thank you. I actually got the idea of adding the music from your blog! I like your music choices too. I hope you don't mind that I added a link on my blog.

Please do come back, you are always welcome.