Tuesday, October 14, 2008
10 Ways toTell if You’re a Photographer
1. One gigabyte of memory lasts most people a month but barely lasts you the afternoon.
2. You know what aperture-priority means.
3. You delete more photos in a week than most people make all year.
4. You need just one more lens.
5. You've crawled on the ground to get a shot of something rusty.
6. Your camera equipment is worth more than your car.
7. No one else brings a camera to an event if they know you’re coming.
8. Your family doesn’t recognize you without a camera covering your face.
9. You have thousands of pictures and you’re not in any of them.
10. You’ve been up before dawn or out in the freezing cold or even done something semi-dangerous… all for a photograph.