Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Do You have Lens Envy?


I do. I find myself wanting too many lenses. They are expensive. I just ordered the Canon 300mmL F4 IS which will be delivered on Friday. I also find myself wanting the Canon 24-105L. I really should stop. I am not a professional photographer. I should be happy with what I have. You don't need all L lenses! I have taken some very good photos with relatively inexpensive lenses. Earlier this year I bought the 70-200mm L f2.8 IS lens that is a dream but I really haven't used it much. I find myself shooting with my Sigma 18-200mm OS lens most often. It has the ability to shoot a wide angle as well as some telephoto. It is a great all purpose lens.

Today's Image is taken from Yreka, California and is of Mt Shasta.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yes I have to say you are the person who has the most "toys" when it comes to photography equipment, but I will admit you do seem to use them and enjoy them, so what good is all that money you have if not to spend on good lenses???